If you have any questions or need any help accessing your patient portal, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our patient portal, CarePortal, allows you to communicate in a secure and confidential manner with your healthcare team at Palos Verdes Medical Group. Once registered and logged in, you can:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Review billing statements
- Access lab results
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Review your personal health information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update your profile and contact information
To register for your patient portal account on CarePortal:
Visit the CarePortal and click “register”. Then follow the steps to set up your account. If there are multiple PVMG patients in your family, please repeat the steps for every individual.
If you received an email with your portal username and password:
This means a PVMG staff member went ahead and set up your portal account for you! All you need to do is:
- Verify your account simply by clicking on the link in the email
- Log on to the CarePortal, where you will be prompted to change your password
If you are an existing patient, we encourage you to use the CarePortal to contact us whenever you have a concern or question related to you or your family’s care.
Mon – Fri: 8am -7pm
Sat: 9am – 5pm (Closed for lunch 12:15pm-1:15pm)
Sun: 12pm – 4pm