To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine, you will need to visit our website and follow these steps:
1. Click “book an appointment” under the COVID-19 drop down menu on our website
2. Select “existing patient”
3. Select “Palos Verdes Medical Group” under “location”
4. Select “COVID-19 vaccine – dose #1” under “procedure
5. Select “COVID-19 vaccine” under “provider”
6. Choose the day and time you would like to come in
7. You will then need to verify that you are an existing patient. You can do this via demographic details or your IMS Care Portal. We HIGHLY recommend using your IMS Care Portal account to verify that you are patient. We have found that patients have a much more difficult time verifying using demographic details. If the demographic details you type in don’t match EXACTLY with what we have in your chart, it will not work. For that reason, we recommend using your IMS Care Portal login. Click here for information on how to create an IMS Care Portal. If you would like to reset your IMS Care Portal username and password, please click here and select “forgot username” and/or “forgot password” underneath the username/password fields.
8. You know when your appointment is booked when the “thank you” screen appears
If you are still having difficulties logging into your patient portal account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you. Again, we recommend learning how to login into your IMS Care Portal account as soon as possible so that you are prepared and ready to go when appointments become available.